Your Great Work Is Not Only Killing Your Future, It Is Making You Broke | Season 2 Ep 4
May 24, 2021
Your Great Work Is Not Only Killing Your Future, It Is Making You Broke
Will you allow working evenings and weekends, compromising your health and family relationships to be the cost of your great work?
In this episode, I’d like to share with you how the blood, sweat, and tears you shed to do great work can actually kill your future and make you broke… and what you can do to avoid this.
Listen to the entire episode to learn how you can make changes to your life and law practice for the better and continue to build the foundation of your career with a transformational step.
In This Episode:
- Are You Benefitting From Your Blood, Sweat, Weekend Work And Tears? [00:01:12]
- A Person Could Spend The Rest Of Their Lives Working Will Miss Out A Whole Lot Of Health, Family, Connection and Happiness [00:02:05]
- Your Law Employer Does Not Care About You [00:03:45]
- Is It The Jerk Partner Or Owner In Your Law Firm Or You? [00:05:57]
- Getting Great Reviews But Only To Find Out Its For The Firm [00:07:59]
- Clients May Go To A Firm, But Really They Are Going To A Lawyer – Make Sure You Are Building Up The YOU Brand [00:11:45]
- Where Will You Be Three Years From Now If You Stay On The Same Track? [00:16:17]
- If You Change Nothing Then How Are You Going To Make Changes In Your Life And Law Practice For The Better? [00:17:11]